I'm excited to announce that we just shipped the alpha of Monodraw. This gets us yet another step closer to the public release of the beta. With the new year just around the corner, we want to wish you a very happy festive period and lots of luck in 2015!
Here is the list of changes since the last beta update:
- Automatically switch to the characters palette tab while using the pencil (and restore previously selected tab when the pencil is deactived). Theres is an associated preference option, so you can easily opt-out of the default behaviour.
- If the pencil or eraser is active, clicking anywhere apart from the selected shape would automatically switch back to select mode.
- The sidebar selection, expanded items and width is now restored using the state restoration mechanism.
- Keyboard actions are disabled when using the pencil or eraser. This prevents accidentally deleting shapes.
- Palette characters can be copied to the clipboard via a contextual menu.
- The text field background can now be customised (transparent / opaque).
- Diagram line layout has been significantly improved to take into account rect areas.
- Duplicate shapes are consecutively named.
- The canvas selection has a 1pt border.
- Shape sequence numbers are undoable.